Monday 1 February 2016

Positive Things to Say to Your Children

 

Children need to know how their parents feel about them. It is extremely important that they understand their value and importance in the household, which will help them understand their value as individual human beings. Now, how can you , as a parent, make sure that your child feels valued and ultimately feels self confident about himself? We have gathered a list of things that you can say to your child to make him feel confident about himself and translate his confidence into productive output both on the commercial playground and in the classroom. Scroll down to see the lists of things to say to your child:

  1. You will always be loved and supported.
  2. You make us (parents and family) smile.
  3. I think about you all the time.
  4. You make our world better.
  5. We will always protect you.
  6. Sometimes you have to hear no, and that is okay.
  7. We have faith in you.
  8. I know you can do really well.
  9. You are original and creative.
  10. Always trust your instincts.
  11. Your ideas are worthwhile.
  12. You are highly capable.
  13. You deserve the best.
  14. You are strong.
  15. You can say no.
  16. Your choices matter.
  17. You make a difference.
  18. Your words are powerful.
  19. Your actions are powerful.
  20. You can choose your actions.
  21. You are more than your emotions.
  22. You are a good friend.
  23. You are kind.
  24. Someone else’s poor behavior is not an excuse for your own.
  25. You are imperfect, but that is okay.
  26. You can change your mind.
  27. You can learn from your mistakes.
  28. You can ask for help.
  29. You are learning.
  30. You are growing.
  31. Growing is hard work.
  32. I believe you.
  33. I believe in you.
  34. You are valuable.
  35. You are interesting.
  36. You are beautiful.
  37. When you make a mistake you are still beautiful.
  38. Your body is your own.
  39. You are important.
  40. Your ideas matter.
  41. You are able to do work that matters.
  42. I see you working and learning every day.
  43. You make a difference in my life.
  44. I am curious what you think.
  45. How did you do that?
  46. Your ideas are interesting.
  47. You’ve made me think of things in a completely new way.
  48. I’m excited to see what you do.
  49. Thanks for helping me.
  50. Thank you for contributing to our family.
  51. I enjoy your company.
  52. It’s fun to do things with you.
  53. I’m glad you’re here.
  54. I’m happy to talk with you.
  55. I’m ready to listen.
  56. I’m listening.
  57. I’m proud of you.
  58. I’m grateful you’re in my life.
  59. You make us smile.
What things do you tell your child in order to make sure he knows his importance, or what do you to make sure that he knows his value in the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment